Saturday, February 27, 2010

Exam Time

Ok, I know it has been long time since I posted anything. "That period" of semester has started. But to be honest, this semester has been lot more relaxed than the last one. By relaxed, I only mean that I dont have three exams and two submissions in three days unlike last time. Dont ask, I dont want to tell how my last semester went. Ok you still want to know? Let me decribe you in three simple words -"I was screwed".

You always find time to do something "non academic" while preparing for exams. That is when you get sick of reading. Now you know why I am writing this ;) Well I have two days to prepare. Lets see how it goes. I am unsure of attending the Holi celebrations at university today, although I really want to go and chomp on some Indian food (not really interested in the dances and songs that would be performed).

Ok got to get back to study. Happy Holi ! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment