Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Objective updated : Exam, March 5 11:00 hours

Yeah, one exam is down. It went really well. The next is on 5th. Now you know why I have kept such a wierd title (apart from marketing issues =D).

My next exam is pattern recognition and yeah, the professor is well known to put some nasty problems. That is the 'prior knowledge' I have. Will let you know the details of the massacre on 5th :D

I hope you guys are planning something for summer. Its good to know most of my school friends are posted/learning/wasting time ;) in Pune. No wonder I am missing Pune so much. But not as much as Nagar ...my favourite place on earth!
Yeah yeah, dont smile. Its way better than those crowdy cities and polluted air. And more than all, its better than Buffalo, though we have many buffaloes in Nagar.Lol.

Time to work on my defense for the predicted massacre. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment