Sunday, February 6, 2011

A conversation...

“How’s it going?”
“Let’s say I’m still alive. Ha!”
“You and your weird stunts… will you ever change?”
“I don’t think you can change a man’s persona, can you?”
“Err. True that.”
“You tell me, rules keeping you sane and normal?”
“Don’t grin like that you dog. I can read your sarcasm.”
“Ha! C’mon, can’t I ask a normal question now?”
“You will never change. By the way, I am good.”
“Good good.”
-A pause-
“So, how is your latest movie coming along? Hope it’s not as action packed as your last one. I mean you could have died! Oh wait, I know… we have to die someday blah!”
“Well said. Ha!”
“Man, don’t you worry about your family?”
“Well if I didn’t worry about them, I wouldn’t have done that stunt scene in last movie.”
“Wait, what do you mean?”
“Forget it.”
“Why? I thought we were...”
“…friends. Huh. You have to know everything don’t you.”
“Yes.”
“Hm. They offered a large sum for that scene. Don’t get mad now. Your face looks like a tomato!”
“You are the biggest ass I’ve known. Why didn’t you ask me if you needed money?”
“What’s the fun in that?”
“You are a jerk. You will risk your family for your own whims and fancies?”
“I like to keep my head up high.”
“So you feel if you ask me for money, your pride will be hurt?”
“C’mon! I thought you know me well!”
“I know. It’s just hard to fathom that you don’t want to cheat with what life has in store for you.”
“You got it right there bud. The real fun in life is to fight it out.”
“I like to be rather…”
“I know…safe and protected. What’s the fun in that?”
“Well, not everything in life is for fun…”
“Oh really? Then what is life for?”
“Don’t even get there. Those conversations are like a circle. You can go on and on and never reach the end, but you will find yourself where you started soon.”
“Doesn’t that happen with all conversations with no solid base of reasoning?”
“Perhaps. But the problem here is that we don’t really know anything. So we try to argue on our beliefs…”
“And beliefs we know, are ambiguous. “
“Right. So we don’t really know what is a fact is and what’s not.”
“Well. For me, I like to face the challenges of life without taking help. Because I feel I am meant to solve them myself. “
“That’s a bit too…”
“I know.”
-A pause-
“Well, I’ve been thinking. “
“Wow! You are?”
“Dog.”
“Okay go on.”
“I’ve been thinking whether I should propose Tanya.”
“Marriage. You already know my take on it.”
“I know. But unlike you, I don’t find it to be a chaos. My mind is not as disturbed as a crazy stuntman!”
“Hey! I’m not disturbed! Just look around and tell me how many…”
“Couples are happy and shit.”
“You are smart.”
“Don’t grin like that dog.”
“Ha!”
“I wonder why even we are friends. You are one weird stuntman. I’m just…”
“A normal boring guy? I know it’s difficult for me.”
“You ass.”
“Well, I guess understanding is much more important in friendship than agreeing on same things.”
“Finally ! I agree with you on something!”

No comments:

Post a Comment